By SEHERISH MAHMOOD
Bradford Council have added extra dates at different venues to share the current proposals for the delivery of budget savings for the Bradford Libraries Service. This would allow more people to have the opportunity to take part in the consultation process.
During these sessions, Council officers will run through the current proposals, answer questions, and take ideas and feedback from residents as part of the consultation.
Events will be held as follows:
- Monday 28th January at 4pm – Thornton Library
- Monday 28th January at 5.30pm – Laisterdyke Library
- Tuesday 29 January at 4pm – Holmewood Library
- Tuesday 29 January at 4pm – Manningham Library
- Tuesday 29 January at 5.45pm – Bingley Library
There’s no need to book – people can just come along, listen, and have their say!