Sunday, September 22, 2019

Premier League Football : Wilson Adds The Cherry On Top For Bournemouth

By Ayyaz Malik Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson's brilliant hat trick helped his side claim their first win of the Premier League at  West Ham's expense...

Football: Citizens Arrest For Chelsea As City Thump The Blues

By Ayyaz Malik The Premier League is only two games old and already there has been plenty of talking points on and off the pitch....

Football Premier League: Sunderland Outfoxed By Leicester In Opening Day Of New Season

By Ayyaz Malik Leicester City grabbed the headlines of the Saturday action with a 4-2 win over last seasons relegation rivals Sunderland. The Foxes as...

England Turn Australia Into Ashes With Series Win

By Ayyaz Malik If this was a boxing match, the referee would be pressurised to stop the fight.  This was no boxing match but it...

Football League Review : Hull Terrorise The Terriers

By Ayyaz Malik I know it was easy to get caught up in the hype of the new Premier League season - but I have...

Motor Racing: Bad Week For Hamilton As Vettel Reigns Supreme In Hungary

By Ayyaz Malik Mercedes duo Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg had races they would want to forget as Sebastien Vettel in his Ferrari got a...

Fair Play To Bradford Disability FC

By Ayyaz Malik Bradford Disability Football Club (BDFC) celebrated success in this years Harrogate Tournament having entered nine teams across five ability leagues. With two...

Slow Race for the Labour Leadership

Clinical Ali Ali Arshad has a habit of talking straight. Sometimes he may be very blunt, never the less his opinion makes logical sense. So...

Ba-rilliant!

By Ayyaz Malik When one thinks of professional footballers one naturally thinks of prima donnas, money grabbers and overall 'arrogant' individuals . I say this...

Whilst the candidates do battle in Bradford West, the issues have been forgotten.

By Ann Czernik A Bradford family’s painful history has lifted a veil on the problem of forced marriage. The story of Naz Shah, the arsenic...