DAVID WARD MP DELIVERS CHRISTMAS CHEER TO POSTAL WORKERS AT ROYAL MAIL’S BRADFORD NORTH DELIVERY OFFICE
Bradford MP, David Ward MP has visited Royal Mail’s Bradford North Delivery Office to pass on Christmas wishes and encouragement to postmen and women at their busiest time of year.
Christmas is Royal Mail’s busiest time of the year and Mr Ward saw the hard work and dedication of postal workers to sort and deliver festive mail.
Mr Ward was shown around the office by Delivery Office Manager, Ralph Allan, and was introduced to the postmen and women who are working hard sorting and delivering mail in the run-up to Christmas. Bradford MP, David Ward said: “It was great to meet postmen and women at Royal Mail’s Bradford North Delivery Office and see first-hand just how much effort they put into delivering for people at this time of year.
“Our postal workers do such an important job at this time of year and help to deliver Christmas for many people and families in our area. I would like to thank them for their efforts and wish them all the best over the busy festive period.”
Ralph Allan, Royal Mail Delivery Office Manager at Bradford North, commented: “Our postmen and women are working extremely hard to deliver Christmas cards, letters and parcels to people across Bradford. We are grateful that David visited the office to see our operation and to support the team during our busiest time of year.
“We’d like to remind our customers to post early so that friends and family have longer to enjoy their Christmas greetings.”
The last recommend posting dates for Christmas are:
Second Class – Thursday 18th December
First Class – Saturday 20th December
Special Delivery – Tuesday 23rd December
Customers can also help Royal Mail ensure that all their letters, cards and parcels are delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible by taking a few easy steps:
* Post early – Avoid disappointment by posting your cards and parcels early.
* Use a postcode – A clearly addressed card or parcel, with a postcode, and return address on the back of the envelope, will ensure quick and efficient delivery.
* Use Special Delivery – For valuable packages and parcels guarantee delivery with Royal Mail’s Special Delivery, which means your gift is tracked, traced and insured against loss.
* For more information about Royal Mail’s last recommended posting dates, please visit:www.royalmail.com<http://www.royalmail.com> or call 03457 740 740.
- Previous Ghap Shap with Ajay Devgan on Action Jackson and more
- Next Drivers warned over motorway petrol scam